GWC COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
- · Livery Representatives are required to use masks during customer interaction and applicable hand washing processes prior to and after servicing customers.
- · Customers will not be allowed into the building for rentals and all rental processes will be done outside of the building.
- · Customers will be queued in 6-foot intervals should a line form.
- · Bathrooms will be used only one person at a time and will be sprayed with disinfecting solution after each use.
- · Equipment will be disinfected after each use and before storage
- · Program affiliates will be required to wear masks when in a group setting but will not be required to wear them while on the water
- · Only single sculls will be allowed for use
- · After every session program leads will clean and disinfect any equipment being used
- · Team members will not be allowed inside the building except for single service bathroom use.
- · Private users will touch only their private equipment and both wash and sanitize their equipment after every use
- · Private users will not be allowed to bring their personal effects into the boathouse
- · Private users will only be allowed into the boathouse one at a time
- · Private users will only be allowed to row single sculls
- · Private owners will be responsible to bring disinfectant for their private shells and oars